2011年11月3日星期四

Micro-project 3



From this project, I want to deliver my identity of music. I choose Thompson library because it is my favorite place on campus. There is a different feeling compared with other buildings. It is huge but quiet. Piano is also my favorite. So I am always thinking what if I put them together. By piano, I mean, a real piano. If it has recording function, that will be better. It must be a black one because this color matches Thompson most. The voice should be great because Thompson has a 4 floors big empty space which can be regarded as the resonating body. Light music should be the wonderful choice. I want people to enjoy the moment when reading books and listening to real piano music at the same time. Or if you are tied of study, come down and play a music for others. 

没有评论:

发表评论