2011年11月1日星期二

Micro-project 4


This picture shows two super powers -- antigravity and invisibility. I have dreamed about these two hyper powers since I was a child. I wish I could get rid of the gravity. If it came true, I could walk on the wall or sit on the wall. I feel like I can really control myself instead of being restricted from some sort of natural principles or social rules. Also, if I had the power to be invisible, I could get rid of any kind of monitors. I feel truly free with the power of antigravity and invisibility. 

The idea comes when I walk on the street. I like watching the surroundings when I am walking. Sometimes  I may stop and look at a tree or a person for a long time and take a picture of it just because I think it or he attracts me. But other people on the street may look at me. They may think, "what is she doing?" This makes me a little uncomfortable. So I wish I can get rid of gravity and be invisible so that other people would not feel me strange when I am doing strange things. 

I am very happy that I finally made it come true in the project. It is hard for me to tell which pose I like most. I think the invisibly wall-cross walking is pretty cool. I also like the one sitting on the bridge because  in that situation, no one realize that I am sitting there. I like that feeling. What I would change might be the pose that I am sitting on the wall playing the computer. I want to change the angle a little bit to make it look more natural. 

没有评论:

发表评论