2011年11月8日星期二

Project 5 - Crease


My word of this project is crease. 
The idea of making a branch of plum blossom comes from a prune tree at my garden. The prune tree is over 15 years old. I have a lot of memories with it. I am very excited because I will see it again when I come back China. It is said that the prune tree has the spirit of strengthen and persistence. So I sticked it near my desk in order to motivate myself.
Another reason that I chose it is because I see lots of dead branches when I am walking on campus. I start thinking of doing something with them. Then, an idea just come to my mind. Why not use a dead branch to make a new one? So I use some stickies to make these flowers which implement the idea of crease. The left top side is a quick look of each process. It is very simple. I made several yellow dots to connect each step. But I have to mention that I used to create the way of making this kind of flower. In other words, you cannot find it online. :) 
I love this small project. By making this project, I also decorated my house. :) 

By the way, as I mentioned in the self-introduction, I will continue posting some small interesting stuff. This plum blossom is just one of them. 

没有评论:

发表评论